The unique FranChoice consultation process is based on many years of proven success in helping entrepreneurs identify the right franchise opportunities to match their criteria and then to educate, support and guide them through the investigation process. Plenty of technical explanations, support and coaching are provided to assist you through your customized process as much as needed to support your decision.
I am not a sales agent for any brand or franchise. There are no fees or charges for my services and it does not increase your franchise cost to use a consultant. I am compensated similarly to an executive recruiter or real estate agent—I’m paid by the franchisor only if you decide a brand is your perfect franchise and sign a franchise agreement. My goal is to build a positive long term relationship with you and make sure you are matched to the perfect franchise brand for you.
Here’s how the Process Works
PHASE 1: DISCOVER | INFO GATHERING - WEEK 1
- We complete an introductory call to determine if I can help you.
- You complete a confidential questionnaire.
- We complete a 1.5 hour consultation to discover your criteria.
PHASE 2: MATCH | MATCHING AND FRANCHISE INTRODUCTIONS – Week 2
- I build your profile model and franchise criteria.
- Your territory and investment levels are checked against brands’ availability and qualification requirements.
- I filter and match you to franchisors that are the best fit from hundreds of pre-screened brands.
- I introduce you to franchise brands that fit your criteria – usually the top three concepts matching your profile.
- We discuss financing and refer you to appropriate third parties to help plan your franchise investment strategy.
PHASE 3: RESEARCH | FRANCHISE INVESTIGATIONS – Weeks 3-8
- You begin a series of phone calls and due diligence activities with each franchise brand with resources from me.
- We maintain weekly 30-minute education-coaching-strategy calls to keep your process on track and guide decisions.
- You validate franchise information received with existing franchisees in each system based on tools I can provide.
- You complete financial projections for finalist franchise brands.
- Research is completed and you attend Confirmation Day for your chosen brand.
PHASE 4: LAUNCH | FRANCHISE SIGNING
- You sign the franchise agreement and become a franchisee.
I continue to support you during and after launch with best practices, referrals and resources as desired. I want you to be a success!
What is a Franchoice Consultant?